Prayers Rise Unisex Tee
From the artist:
"This design is inspired by Psalms 141:2, 'May my prayer be set before you like incense; may the lifting up of my hands be like the evening sacrifice.'
Incense has been used as a beautiful image for prayer. That a sweet aroma drifts toward the heavens to be enjoyed and observed by God. In Cherokee culture, we pray around the sacred fire knowing that the smoke carries our prayers to the Creator. We also pray by burning cedar, while other tribes use sage or sweet grass. As we speak our prayers, the sweet smelling fragrance is being carried up to the heavens to be heard by Creator."
• Made from 100% combed organic cotton, creating a soft, lived-in feel
• Unisex fit
• Side-seamed construction1×1 rib neck
• Shoulder seam finished with a self-fabric tape
• Double-needle coverstitched seams
• Climate Neutral certified through Earth Positive
• Sourced from India and screen printed in the Philippines
These unisex shirts run true to size and are pre-washed to minimize shrinkage. See our sizing chart to find the size for you.
For a more fitted look, we suggest ordering one size smaller than your typical size.