Well-known and beloved among the saints, Hildegard of Bingen was a medieval mystic, nun, and writer. She was a prolific hymn-writer and created the concept of ‘viriditas’ (translated as greening, freshness, or fruitfulness), a theme woven throughout her writings. Let this tee be a reminder to you and others that all creation reflects God’s beauty.
If you’re looking to invest in ethical clothing that is sure to last and has a positive social & environmental impact, look no further than this organic t-shirt!
For a more fitted look, we suggest ordering one size smaller than your typical size.
- Made from 100% combed organic cotton, creating a soft, lived-in feel
- Unisex fit
- Side-seamed construction
- 1×1 rib neck
- Shoulder seam finished with a self-fabric tape
- Double-needle coverstitched seams
- Global Organic Textile Standard certified
- Soil Association certified
- Climate Neutral certified through Earth Positive
- Fair Wear certified
- Sourced from India and screen printed in the Philippines
Size and Fit
- These shirts run true to size and are pre-washed to minimize shrinkage
- See our sizing chart to find the size for you
Learn more about our values, mission, and partnerships.