Every Creature Unisex Tee
Well-known and beloved among the saints, Hildegard of Bingen was a medieval mystic, nun, and writer. She was a prolific hymnist and created the concept of ‘viriditas’ (translated as greening, freshness, or fruitfulness), a theme woven throughout her writings. Let this tee be a reminder to you and others that all creation reflects God’s beauty.
If you’re looking to invest in ethical clothing that is sure to last and has a positive social & environmental impact, look no further than this organic t-shirt!
• Made from 100% combed organic cotton, creating a soft, lived-in feel
• Unisex fit
• Side-seamed construction1×1 rib neck
• Shoulder seam finished with a self-fabric tape
• Double-needle coverstitched seams
• Global Organic Textile Standard certified
• Climate Neutral certified through Earth Positive
• Sourced from India and screen printed in the Philippines
These unisex shirts run true to size and are pre-washed to minimize shrinkage. See our sizing chart to find the size for you.
For a more fitted look, we suggest ordering one size smaller than your typical size.