All My Relatives Unisex Tee
From the artist:
"This design is inspired by Job 12:7-10, 'But ask the animals, and they will teach you, or the birds in the sky, and they will tell you; or speak to the earth, and it will teach you, or let the fish in the sea inform you. Which of all these does not know that the hand of the Lord has done this? In his hand is the life of every creature and the breath of all mankind.'
We are all related by the fact that we are creations of God. You may hear an indigenous person refer to “all my relatives” or “all my relations” in a speech or at large gatherings. It’s a way we honor each other, our differences and similarities, and acknowledgment of the land as well as other living creatures present."
• Made from 100% combed organic cotton, creating a soft, lived-in feel
• Unisex fit
• Side-seamed construction1×1 rib neck
• Shoulder seam finished with a self-fabric tape
• Double-needle coverstitched seams
• Global Organic Textile Standard certified
• Climate Neutral certified through Earth Positive
• Sourced from India and screen printed in the Philippines
These unisex shirts run true to size and are pre-washed to minimize shrinkage. See our sizing chart to find the size for you.
For a more fitted look, we suggest ordering one size smaller than your typical size.