Walk Gently Unisex Tee
From the artist:
"This design is inspired by John 1:3, 'Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made.'
We are all connected through creation. When God created the earth, he created humankind, animals, and plants. We are all living beings that flourish when living in harmony. God commands us to be stewards of the earth and the gifts he created, not masters of it. As an indigenous person, we respect the animals and plants by recognizing the gifts they bring us: life, food, medicine, clothing."
• Made from 100% combed organic cotton, creating a soft, lived-in feel
• Unisex fit
• Side-seamed construction1×1 rib neck
• Shoulder seam finished with a self-fabric tape
• Double-needle coverstitched seams
• Climate Neutral certified through Earth Positive
• Sourced from India and screen printed in the Philippines
These unisex shirts run true to size and are pre-washed to minimize shrinkage. See our sizing chart to find the size for you.
For a more fitted look, we suggest ordering one size smaller than your typical size.